WE ARE HIRING
We are hiring: Social Media Manager
We are looking to extend our team and welcome a new member as a Social Media Manager. You will be responsible for creating and scheduling social content that reflects elhartista values and aesthetics. The Social Media Manager plays an important role in developing and amplifying elhartista community across all platforms.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating and scheduling daily social media content as well as assisting with special projects as required. You will have strong communication skills along with experience programming and scheduling content across social platforms.
The job is a remote full-time role.
Creating effective, on-brand, social media content.
Engaging effectively with elhartista community.
Growing elhartista social media audience.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Creating and publishing compelling content daily for elhartista social platforms.
Seeking out and creatively promoting the best content from elhartista.
Developing social strategy for elhartista platforms.
Working on special projects.
Accurately reflecting broadcasts via social media content.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong and undeniable passion for photography and video.
- Strong communication skills (both English and Spanish).
- Ability to plan and manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience creating content for social media to a professional standard.
- A self-starter excited by the potential of working in a small, dynamic, and growing team.
- Previous experience scheduling social media content.
- Proactive and able to bring ideas to life.
- A good understanding of what we do at elhartista.
- Demonstrated knowledge or interest in digital trends in media, entertainment, and emerging technologies.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Strong team-working skills.
- Able to analyze information and present findings.
- Able to follow statistics and create monthly reports.
How to apply:
If you’d like to apply for this role, please submit your CV, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and the latest campaign that left an impression on you. Please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission is the 20th of December 2022.